All Ages – All Levels – All Styles
Free Trial Lesson
Every musician, from beginners to more advanced students, can benefit from one-on-one vocal lessons at The Music Studio. There's no substitute for learning from a professional teacher dedicated to your progress. Call The Music Studio at 416.234.9268 or register below to book your convenient lesson time. Our vocal lessons are booked on an individual basis, which means you can start at any time!
30 minute, 45 minute, and 1 hour private lessons are available:
Monday – Friday: 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm and Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Music Studio has offered professional vocal instruction for children and adults in Etobicoke, Toronto, and Mississauga since 1990.
View Vocal Performances at The Music Studio Recital
Private Lesson Fees
- Monthly fees are based on the following rates, with no registration fees added!
- 30 minute: $37.00 /lesson
- 45 minute: $56.00 /lesson
- 1 hour: $74.00 /lesson
- Lessons for children and adults.
- Personalized programs for beginners.
- Learn skills while singing your favourite music.
- The Music Studio has more than 25 years of vocal teaching experience in Etobicoke.
- Professionally trained teachers with experience teaching a variety of musical styles.
- Apply lessons to: Broadway, pop, rock, jazz, blues, gospel, classical, and opera
Our vocal teachers have years of experience, and specialize in every aspect of vocal training, including:
- Developing proper breathing technique.
- Improving the pitch, projection, and overall sound of your singing voice.
- Developing note-reading and memorization skills.
- How to express yourself through song.
- Extending your vocal range
- How to sing different styles of music.
- How to perform with confidence.
Benefit from these added features of voice lessons at The Music Studio:
- Progress at a comfortable pace in a friendly learning environment.
- Convenient lessons times.
- The opportunity to join a band.
- Opportunity to perform at The Music Studio’s Recitals and community events.
- Convenient monthly payments and no registration fee.
Ed and his team at The Music Studio have been amazing with my special needs daughter. She was desperate to sing, but we had spent years trying to find the right venue for her. Ed and Shelby, her teacher, have done wonders with her. She looks forward to the next recital and talks of nothing else, practices every day. It has transformed her life. At all times Ed and his staff are consistent, committed and take each and every student very seriously; recitals were organized and hosted professionally. I would recommend The Music Studio to anyone who loves music and wants to learn in a serious yet supportive, inclusive environment.