PIANO LESSONS & KEYBOARD LESSONS
All Ages - All Levels - All Styles
Free Trial Lesson
Every musician, from beginners to more advanced students, can benefit from one-on-one piano or keyboard lessons at The Music Studio. There's no substitute for learning from a professional teacher dedicated to your progress. Call The Music Studio at 416.234.9268 or register below to book your convenient lesson time. Our piano & keyboard lessons are booked on an individual basis, which means you can start at any time!
30 minute, 45 minute, and 1 hour private lessons are available:
Monday – Friday: 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm and Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Music Studio has offered professional piano and keyboard instruction for children and adults in Etobicoke, Toronto and Mississauga since 1990.
View Piano Performances at The Music Studio Recital
- Monthly fees are based on the following rates, with no registration fees added!
- 30 minute: $36.00 /lesson
- 45 minute: $54.00 /lesson
- 1 hour: $72.00 /lesson
- Piano lessons for children and adults.
- Personalized programs for beginning to advanced students.
- Preparation for Royal Conservatory of Music examinations.
- Learn the skills you need while playing your favourite music.
- The Music Studio has more than 25 years of piano and keyboard teaching experience in Etobicoke.
- Professionally trained teachers who teach a variety of musical styles.
- Choose from: classical, popular, jazz and blues.
Our piano teachers specialize in all aspects of piano training including:
- Developing skills including proper hand position, fingering patterns and touch.
- How to express the music you play through the use of dynamics.
- Understanding how to perform classical piano music from different musical eras.
- Developing note-reading and memorization skills.
- Developing technical skills including scales, triads, arpeggios, and dominant and diminished 7th chords.
- How to understand and play chord symbols.
Benefit from these added features of piano and keyboard lessons at The Music Studio:
- Progress at a comfortable pace in a friendly learning environment.
- The opportunity to join a band.
- Convenient lesson times.
- Opportunity to perform at The Music Studio’s Recital and community events.
- Convenient monthly payments and no registration fee.
I approached The Music Studio in 2008 because I wanted my 4 year-old daughter to learn how to play the piano. Her teacher at The Music Studio (Ed Lettner) fostered her enthusiasm and skills for playing piano. Eight years later, my daughter and also my son continue their piano lessons at The Music Studio. I appreciate how their lessons are customized to their musical preferences and different learning styles. They both remain enthusiastic and are well on their way to becoming musicians. I would recommend The Music Studio to anyone who is interested in providing their child with an opportunity to learn piano and develop an enthusiasm for music.
If you would like to learn more about our Piano or Keyboard lessons,
please click here or Register Below
Contact & Registration
We will contact you in 1-2 business days regarding your registration.