GUITAR LESSONS & BASS GUITAR LESSONS
In-Person and Live & interactive Online guitar and bass lessons available with our professional teachers.
All Ages - All Levels - All Styles
Free Trial Lesson
Every musician, from beginners to more advanced students, can benefit from one-on-one guitar or bass lessons at The Music Studio. There's no substitute for learning from a professional teacher dedicated to your progress. Call The Music Studio at 416.234.9268 or Register below to book your convenient lesson time. Our guitar & bass lessons are booked on an individual basis, which means you can start at any time!
30 minute, 45 minute, and 1 hour private lessons are available:
Monday – Friday: 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm and Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Music Studio has offered professional acoustic and electric guitar, bass, mandolin and ukulele instruction for children and adults in Etobicoke, Toronto, and Mississauga since 1990.
Private Lesson Fees
- Monthly fees are based on the following rates, with no registration fees added!
- 30 minute: $37.00 /lesson
- 45 minute: $56.00 /lesson
- 1 hour: $74.00 /lesson
- Lessons for children and adults.
- Personalized programs for beginning to advanced students.
- Guitar program features: electric guitar lessons, acoustic guitar lessons and beginner guitar lessons.
- Learn the skills you need while playing your favourite music.
- The Music Studio has more than 25 years of guitar and bass teaching experience in Etobicoke.
- Professionally trained teachers who have performed with artists such as Nelly Furtado and Ashley MacIsaac.
- Choose from: classic and contemporary rock, blues, jazz, folk, classical and flamenco styles.
Our guitar teachers specialize in teaching the hottest licks and a whole lot more:
- Lead guitar & Rhythm guitar playing.
- Soloing, Improvising & Scales.
- Fingerstyle, Fingerpicking, Sweep picking, travis picking & hybrid picking.
- Guitar lessons for beginners.
- Chords, Chord melody, Barre chords & Chord scales.
Benefit from these added features of guitar and bass lessons at The Music Studio:
- Progress at a comfortable pace in a friendly learning environment.
- The opportunity to join a band.
- Convenient lesson times.
- Convenient monthly payments and no registration fee.
My sons both take lessons at The Music Studio and we are very much impressed at the level of expertise and professionalism of the musicians who teach them. They are both preparing for music exams at a comfortable pace, while continuing to learn fun, contemporary and popular pieces along the way. Communication with their teachers is always open and consistent. The Music Studio has fostered their love for music and has provided them with unique musical experiences that we haven’t found elsewhere, like the opportunity to perform in front of live audiences in different venues and settings.