Rock Band Summer Camps
Summer's a great time to rock at The Music Studio in one of our Rock Band Summer Camps for ages 7 years and up!
Camp A: July 26-30. Camp B: August 9-13.
Time: 12:30 pm-4:30 pm
The camps are designed for vocal, piano, guitar, bass & drum students 7 years of age & up. At least one year of playing experience is required.
You will learn:
- Songs from notation, tablature & chord charts.
- Songs by ear.
- Songwriting skills.
- How to improvise.
- How to play with other musicians in a band.
- How to start playing songs & having fun right away.
- How to play a variety of styles including: rock, metal, blues, reggae & ska.
- How to prepare for a recording.
- Professional recording techniques & skills.
Make music and new friends this summer in an organized band format. Each week-long camp concludes with a professional recording of your band.
Each camp will be taught by Nick Scott who is a guitar teacher at The Music Studio and has presented many successful Rock Band Camps.
Nick is an accomplished performer and composer who is active on the toronto music scene.
The Music Studio
Note: The Music Studio’s In-Person Summer Camps will only take place if we are permitted to do so by government and health authorities. The health and safety of our students and staff is The Music Studio’s top priority. The Music Studio will follow all disinfecting and social distancing protocols implemented by government and health authorities for all in-person camps.