Music for Your Daycare - For Ages 6 Months to 5 Years
Children love music and absorb new concepts quickly. We offer music classes that are fun, educational and conveniently located at your daycare. The classes provide a wealth of songs, movement, instruments, and rhythm games that engage and focus on your child’s learning and growth. The classes are specifically designed to integrate with your existing schedule. View the promo for Music for Your Daycare.
- Carefully selected songs that reflect everyday activities and routines.
- Catchy songs that teach direction, parts of body, opposites, participation, letters, numbers, colour, shapes and more!
- Storytime songs by popular authors, such as, Eric Carle and Dr. Seuss
- Children learn to copy action, interpret sound and wiggle away!
- Children play a variety of percussive instruments, such as, shakers, hand drums, bells and xylophones
- Children learn simple notation, time and rhythm
We value quality in education and can assure you that we offer music classes children will enjoy, learn and remember for years to come.
Benefits for Your Daycare:
- A time for children to learn group and class skills
- An affordable way to enhance your weekly program
- Something unique to offer parents
- We come to you!
Benefits for Children:
- Enhances skills, such as, coordination, literacy and language
- Stimulates brain activity and increases memory
- Fosters self-expression, achievement and discipline.
- Interaction and participation
- Promotes happiness and reduces stress.
All classes are conducted at a pace suitable for your child and can be adapted for those with special needs. Classes can be customized and organized by age group.
To learn more about The Music Studio’s Music for Your Daycare Program, please call The Music Studio at 416.234.9268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to discussing how our Music for Your Daycare classes can complement your daycare program and provide a value-added experience for your families. Ask about arranging a free trial class to experience the benefits of The Music Studio’s Music For Your Daycare Program. This program is currently available in West Toronto, Etobicoke and Mississauga.
Shelby Lynn is an honours graduate of Humber College’s music program, Shelby Lynn is a creative songwriter, performer and teacher. With over 15 years experience, she brings a fun and natural approach to her teaching, paying particular attention to building skills using traditional and original songs. Throughout the years, she has developed inspirational music programs, which include interactive musical games, sign language, and instruments.